Kitron is a leading Scandinavian Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company, delivering improved flexibility, cost efficiency, and innovation power through the value chain. The company has operations in Norway, Sweden, Lithuania, Germany, Poland, China and the United States. With 1700 highly skilled employees, Kitron manufactures and delivers anything from fully assembled electronic circuit boards to complete end - products for customers globally. Related technical services like prototyping, industrialisation, material analysing and test development are also key competencies offered by Kitron.
- Identify and develop sales opportunities and long-term strategic relationships with dedicated key accounts;
- Focus on growth and development of existing clients, together with generating new business opportunities;
- Analyze business trends to develop business growth strategy;
- Ensure execution of customer strategies and company objectives;
- Manage complex sales cycles and direct all aspects of a sales process from initiating NPI through contract negotiations and product EOL;
- Through own work and by leading dedicated Customer Team ensure that clients always receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service;
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Proven experience as key account manager;
- Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level
- Technical background or experience with technical product in manufacturing company;
- Project management skills;
- Goal oriented;
- Excellent English language knowledge;
- Salesman nature;
- Strong account management and relationship building skills;
- International business experience;
- Excellent communication and organization skills;
- Good analytical skills.
- Stable employment in the new Polish branch of the Norwegian company;
- Friendly work environment in a dynamic and experienced team;
- High independence and professional development opportunities;
- Possibility to implement your own ideas;
- Interesting tasks performed in an international environment;
- Possibility of professional development within the company's structures;
- Flexible working time;
- Multisport card & benefit package.