Kitron is a leading Scandinavian Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company, delivering improved flexibility, cost efficiency, and innovation power through the value chain. The company has operations in Norway, Sweden, Lithuania, Germany, Poland, China and the United States. With 1700 highly skilled employees, Kitron manufactures and delivers anything from fully assembled electronic circuit boards to complete end - products for customers globally. Related technical services like prototyping, industrialisation, material analysing and test development are also key competencies offered by Kitron.
- Technical responsible for transferring BOMs into ERP;
- Monitor, identify and resolve component related issues;
- Management of change requests from/to customers;
- Testing electrical components if needed,
- Ensure compliance to Rohs/Reach;
- Manual process work improvements – automation;
- Creating electrical components documentation in system;
- Verifying components datasheets and qualification status with suppliers;
- Creating symbols and cells/packages/footprints;
- Cooperation with local and remote engineering teams;
- Participation in design reviews.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in manufacturing, electronics or mechatronics engineering (lack of formal education may be substituted by relevant work experience);
- Good knowledge of electrical parameters of basic electronic components;
- Good English skills;
- Good knowledge in electronic components;
- Knowledge in environmental fields Rohs, Reach;
- Experience with ERP system;
- Interpersonal skills including high collaboration with others;
- Ability to work with challenging deadlines and frequently changing priorities;
- Positive attitude.
- Stable employment in the new Polish branch of the Norwegian company;
- Friendly work environment in a dynamic and experienced team;
- High independence and professional development opportunities;
- Possibility to implement your own ideas;
- Interesting tasks performed in an international environment;
- Possibility of professional development within the company's structures;
- Flexible working time;
- Multisport card & benefit package.