Kitron is a leading Scandinavian Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company, delivering improved flexibility, cost efficiency, and innovation power through the value chain. The company has operations in Norway, Sweden, Lithuania, Germany, Poland, China and the United States. With 1800 highly skilled employees, Kitron manufactures and delivers anything from fully assembled electronic circuit boards to complete end - products for customers globally. Related technical services like prototyping, industrialisation, material analysing and test development are also key competencies offered by Kitron.
DFx Engineer is key person during new product introduction responsible for checking new design from DFx point of view. Main responsibility is to provide information regarding technical issues and potential solutions from assembly point of view for new developments. It is essential to present strong knowledge and high experience in productions processes.
- Provide technical analysis of new products for customers;
- Provide technical analysis of products for productions centers;
- Early involvement in design process;
- Be key person in new product introduction process;
- Technical coach for process engineers;
- Cooperate with design centers inside and outside Kitron;
- Cooperate with Product, Process and Test Engineers;
- Support Business Managers and Project Leaders in providing technical support;
- Represent Kitron in front of customer as a technical expert;
- Be aware about new technologies to provide support on the highest level;
- Report to Technical Manager.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Engineering;
- 3+ years of related experience;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Knowledge about manufacturing process and components is essential;
- Valor skills are required;
- Good knowledge of English.
- Friendly work environment;
- Challenging projects with very interesting projects and customers;
- Work in dynamic, experienced and international team;
- High independence and professional development opportunities;
- Possibility to implement your own ideas;
- Possibility of professional development within the company's structures;
- Flexible working time;
- Attractive salary;
- Multisport card & benefit package.